Top 10 Best Electric Ice Augers – Buyer’s Guide
Are you looking for the best Electric Ice Augers? Then you have come to the right place. In this article, you will find all the necessary information regarding Electric Ice Augers.
Here we will give you a list of some of the best Electric Ice Augers at the moment selected by our experts and discuss their advantages and disadvantages.
Our team at AllBoutReview.com always try to provide the best & honest opinion on every product, so that you can buy the best product. Purchasing a product especially from the internet without reading a review makes it completely difficult for the user to decide.
Dive into our reviews of every top10 product and what things need to be kept in mind, if you are making the purchase.
List of Best Electric Ice Augers
Top 10 Best Electric Ice Augers – Reviewed
- 5 AMP HOUR, GEN 1 BATTERY: This Gen 1, 5 Amp Hour battery offers a 60% higher storage capacity than the original ION battery. This extra capacity powers the 8" ION R1 through up to 1600" of ice on a single charge.
- 30% FASTER CUTTING SPEEDS: A re-optimized power system makes the ION R1 more powerful, offering up to 30% faster cutting speeds than previous Gen 1 ION augers.
- ION REVERSE: Reverse eliminates the need for an ice skimmer by flushing the slush ice down the hole.
- HIGH-STRENGTH COMPOSITE POLYMER CUTTING HEAD: Ensures smooth and consistent cutting in all conditions and easily re-drills old holes. Aggressive design cuts through ice quickly with an incredibly smooth breakthrough.
- AUGER CENTERING POINT: Allows for ultra-precise blade positioning when opening new holes, or re-opening frozen holes.
- 3 AMP HOUR, GEN 1 BATTERY: A high-performance, 3 Amp Hour, 40V MAX Lithium Ion battery powers the 8" ION through up to 1000" of ice on a single charge.
- ION REVERSE: Reverse eliminates the need for an ice skimmer by flushing the slush ice down the hole.
- NO GAS, NO OIL, NO FUMES: With ION, all you need to do is charge your battery, go to the lake, and start drilling. No need to stop at a gas station, calculate fuel mixture, or store unused mixed gas. No more spilled gas or fumes in your vehicle.
- ONLY THE SOUND OF CUTTING ICE: The ION is so quiet, you will only hear the sound of shredding ice or the sound of a gas auger in the distance. This means you'll no longer have to worry about fish spooking from the loud roar of a gas engine.
- PLANETARY GEAR TRANSMISSION: ION offers the optimal combination of weight and high-powered delivery, giving you maximum efficiency at the lightest weight possible.
- EFFICIENT - Our Powerhead is designed with a 3-Planetary Gear Mechanism for higher transmission efficiency; A Brushless Motor makes the digging process more smooth and efficient; Item only weighs only 15 lbs (NOT including an Auger Bit)
- ECO-FRIENDLY and SAFE - Unlike gasoline augers, battery-powered augers produce no smog and are quieter; This product is equipped with an overload protector to prevent the powerhead from overheating; The wide-spaced handles improved balance during operation
- BATTERY INCLUDED - One 2 Amp Hour Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger; included. An optional 4 Amp Hour battery is available for purchase; (Note: When using ice auger, before breaking through the bottom, reverse and pull up then drill down and proceed to punch through the ice)
- ECO-FRIENDLY & SAFE: Unlike gasoline auger, battery-powered auger produce no smog and are quieter. This product is equipped with an overload protector to prevent the power head from overheating. The wide-spaced handles improved balance during operation.
- EFFICIENT: Our Power Head is designed with a 3-Planetary Gear Mechanism for higher transmission efficiency. A Brushless Motor makes the digging process more smooth & efficient. Item only weighs only 22 Lbs. including the 2Ah Battery, Power head & 8' x 39" Ice Auger Bit.
- BATTERY INCLUDED: One 2 Amp Hour Lithium Ion Battery & Charger are included. An optional 4 Amp Hour battery is available for purchase.
- GREAT ICE AUGER REPLACEMENT - With the Appliance Pros Ice Auger replacement, eliminate the need to replace your refrigerator. This refrigerator ice maker dispenser auger is easy to install and allows you to conveniently repair your refrigerator at the comfort of your own home.
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION - Replace the existing ice maker dispenser auger of your refrigerator with this quality replacement part that is smooth and easy to use so you can have your fridge back to normal in no time. Lets you save time and money from hiring a professional for installation.
- ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY - Designed for several major freezer and fridge brands in the market today, this freezer ice maker dispenser auger is a precision made part. That means it's a custom fit for supported refrigerator brands and models in the market today.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - This replacement auger for ice maker is made from high quality materials to assure that it can help prolong the life of your refrigerators. The WR17X11705 ice maker auger has a metal rod in the center and a plastic rotator that is used to push the ice to the dispenser through the chute.
- BACKED BY WARRANTY - This premium quality Refrigerator Ice Maker Dispenser Auger Genuine Replacement Part for various brands has been quality tested and is backed by the Appliance Pros' 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- E-z starting with squeeze of the handle
- Wide stand control handles ease fatigue
- Reverse feature eliminates hole skimming
- EFFICIENT - Our Steel Earth Augers come in different sizes of 4", 6" or 8" inch (diameter) & 30" length, to suit the best of all your boring needs. All augers are produced with the universal Cap Screw Bolt thread design, in accordance with industry standards
- SAFE and LONG LASTING - No harmful or illegal chemicals used in forging our augers, when manufacturing. All augers are made of Carbon Coated Steel, for durability & replaceable alloy steel blades for maximum digging performance
- BEST USE and ASSURANCE - Use Earth Augers for planting bedding, bulbs, seedlings or fertilizing shrubs, water aeration, weed control & root removal. Our dedicated customer support team stands behind our Augers, so you can bore holes with ease knowing that we are always here for you
- LANDWORKS - The Prime Outdoor Choice - Partner with us & join millions worldwide who empower their everyday lives, by using our cutting edge equipment & supreme advanced technology, to Conquer any task or obstacle. Arise & gain Dominance over your 'sphere of influence' by starting here.
- ✅ REPLACEMENT PART NUMBERS: The WR17X11705 Ice Maker Auger replaces part numbers: 1042091, AP3672963, PS964350, 1042091, AH964350, EA964350, PS1018130, AP3849786, WR17X10690, WR17X11305, WR17X11939.
- ✅ HIGH COMPATIBILITY: It is made exactly fit for most top name brand (General Electric, Hotpoint), fits models: [GE] DSS25PFMDWW, ESH22JFWABB, ESH22JFWAWW, ESH22JFWBBB, ESH22JFWBWW, ESH22JFWCBB, BSS25GFPHWW, BSS25JFRFWW, BSS25JFTAWW, BSS25JFTBWW, BSS25JFTCWW, BSS25JFTDWW, BSS25JFTEWW, BSS25JFTGWW, GSE22KEWNFBB, GSE22KEWNFSS, etc. [Hotpoint] HSM22IFTCSA, HSM25GFBBSA, HSM25GFRFSA, HSM25GFTGSA, HSM25IFTDSA, etc.
- ✅ PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer - Meets OEM standards - Ensure long-lasting and effective performance. This part fixes the following symptoms: Ice maker won’t dispense ice | Ice maker not making ice | Ice maker dispenses too little ice | Not dispensing water.
- ✅ SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY: Inexpensive way to fix or repair a refrigerator. Please turn off power to the appliance before removing the ice bucket assembly. You will need a flat blade screwdrivers, a pair of channel locks, a Phillips head screwdriver and a putty knife to do this repair.
- ✅ MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: For any reason you're not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
- PART NUMBER WR17X11705: It's a high-quality exact equivalent for part numbers AP3672963, 1042091, AH964350, EA964350, PS964350, WR17X11305.
- COMPATIBLE BRANDS INCLUDE: General Electric, Hotpoint.
- FIXES THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS: Ice maker won't dispense ice; Ice maker not making ice; Ice maker dispenses too little ice; Not dispensing water.
- COMPATIBLE WITH PRODUCT TYPE: Refrigerator.
- HIGH-QUALITY PARTS: All the parts meet or exceed all original manufacturer specifications for fit and performance. They offer the durability you need at a fraction of the cost of other alternatives. We provide a lifetime warranty and guarantee 100% money back.
- SPECIFICATIONS - All Landworks Lithium Ion Batteries are charged by the Landworks Charger (NOT INCLUDED with BATTERY) with an Input of: 100V-240V AC 50/60Hz 2.5A Max & an Output of: DC 50.4V 2.0A (Red+ Black, internal configuration). This 2Ah Lithium Ion battery is a 48V DC with 88.8Wh (Watt Hour) capacity.
- EFFICIENT & CAPABLE - Our Landworks Lithium Ion Batteries (2Ah, 4Ah & 5Ah models), are designed to be used with our All Electric 48V Auger Power Head or Lithium Ion Powered Wagon/Cart (BOTH NOT INCLUDED). This 2Ah battery on a Landworks Auger Power Head can provide approx. 30 holes on a single full charged battery at 88.8 Watt Hours or Approx. 2340 inches can be drilled per 2Ah Battery Charge (Depending on Load) & provide several hours of use on the Lithium Power Wagon/Cart.
- SAFETY & PROPER USE - Landworks Batteries are designed with a resilient impact resistant insulating case for long lasting life & protecting the battery in adverse climate conditions. All Landworks Batteries have a charge indicator button but when using the Charger, the indicator light will notify you at what stage the battery is in its charge cycle. RED LIGHT = Charging, GREEN LIGHT = Charge is Full (complete) or Disconnect. DO NOT OVER CHARGE BATTERIES, can result in battery cell damage.
- Weight: The selling point of an electric ice augers is the weight. Typical augers weigh 30 to 40 percent less than the fuel-powered models. This makes a big difference if you want to drill multiple holes over the course of your outing. In the old days, sitting over the same hole and waiting for fish was the norm, but with ice augers, fishing is always an easy and enjoyable task.
- Cutting diameter: The cutting diameter is important as it determines the width of the hole. Most augers have 8” or 10” diameters, and others have a diameter of 6”. Unless you are fishing small fish like a crappie or yellow perch, you will need a model with a cutting diameter at least 8”. However, the choice between 8” and 10” depends on your fishing style and preference.
The 8” use less battery than 10” models, where this allows you to drill many holes per charge. Most fish you encounter can fit comfortably through an 8” hole, but if you are after a big fish like a muskie, lake trout or northern pike, a 10” diameter will be the best.
- Blade type: There are two common types of ice auger blades: shaving and chipper blades.
So, where will you get all the relevant information about the Electric Ice Augers? Yes, you heard it right – you will get all of it from various sources online and offline. This may include all but not limited to customer reviews, word-of-mouth, online consumer forums, buying guides, customer rating sites, and more. These sources will quench your thirst. The art is to pick 100% genuine, authentic sources when moving ahead in your research process. Reliability and a trustworthy website shall offer you the latest and correct information.
We also can quench your thirst – and how? We have a buying guide listed for the best Electric Ice Augers available in the 2021 marketplace. Our information is verified and reviewed by AI data and Big Data – authority proofreading platforms. The next question is, how have we made this buying guide? We have a technological, uniquely-designed set of algorithms, which is based on the below factors:
- Brand Value
- Product Value
- Quality and Durability
- Features & Specifications
- Customer Reviews & Ratings
Along with authenticity, our priority is to offer our reader with 100% up-to-date information. We want our readers to always read the latest news in the market. In case if you feel there’s a problem with our information, and that our data provided aren’t up to the mark, then please feel free to contact us. We shall help you at all times.
Last update on 2021-09-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API