LungMaster Review – Does This Lung Massager Work?
First and most important, the after-pandemic situation has left behind huge concerns regarding the respiratory system especially in those people who got infected. The interest for products like LungMaster is spiking high around the globe.
Then, a healthy and trained respiratory system is the best thing one can achieve. Breathing and meditation behaviors are getting very popular recently. LungMaster does participate in a new and innovative way in this recent hype.
What is LungMaster?
It is a lung muscles trainer, exerciser with adjustable resistance. It helps in restoring breathing capacity by training in a controlled way the muscles responsible for breathing in and eventually, breathing out.
How Does the Lung Expander Work?
The vibrations act to ‘shake loose’ the mucus that has been clinging on to the walls of the airways. By keeping even the smallest airways open, the loosened mucus can then start to move. Doing this whilst breathing out means the secretions start to move out of the lungs.
During each trainer session, the mucus in the small airways moves into the larger ones. Here, mucus can stick together, making ‘globules’ that travel easily in the larger airways.
Features of LungMaster
- Fast Hand-Held Breathing Exerciser
- Lung Capacity Breathing Enhancer
- Breathing Muscle Trainer And Recover
- With Adjustable Breathing Resistance
- Just 30 Breaths In The Morning And By Night
- Recommended For Inspiratory Muscles Training
Why you need this lung exerciser?
Breathing exercise devices help in deep breathing, the cough reflex, and clearing mucus from the airway. Breathing exercise equipment is mainly used for pulmonary function test (PFT) in lung diseases such as asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, etc
Anyone can benefit from deep breathing techniques, but they play an especially important role in the COVID-19 recovery process. The exercises can be started at home during self-isolation and easily incorporated into your daily routine to keep lungs healthy.
Benefits of LungMaster
- Improves Respiratory Performance: Our LungMaster boosts respiratory performance. Think of it as a lung trainer, supporting respiratory health and efficiency by promoting belly diaphragmatic breathing.
- Stronger Lungs: Whether you’re an athlete looking for a competitive edge or those who suffer from shortness of breath, the LungMaster helps to expand and strengthen your lungs, which means you can breathe easier and enjoy a better quality of life.
- Improves Oxygen Flow: This LungMaster benefits those who are undergoing respiratory treatment. It is improves lung strength and capacity by improving oxygen uptake to vital organs.
- Convenient and Easy to Use: This LungMaster is lightweight and portable. It is ready to go out-of-the-box and best of all it is drug free.
How to use for Inhalation?
Inhalation uses diaphragm & rib cage muscles. With air valve full open, inhale deeply, more than you ever thought your could, then try to inhale even more. Do this again and again, with every breath, for as long as you want while watching TV, waiting in traffic or to pick someone up, or while walking, etc. Because you’re deep breathing, you’ll never feel short of oxygen. The result is not only natural deep breathing, but relief from stress and anxiety!
How to use LungMaster device?
- Put nose clip on, pushing nostrils together (optional).
- Holding device, place the mouthpiece in your mouth.
- Ensure lips cover outer shield to make a seal.
- Find your starting level (refer to manual).
- Take a fast, forceful breath in through your mouth.
- Breathe out slowly and passively.
- Do this for 30 breaths, twice a day.
The product helped me expand my lung capacity so I no longer get breathless when walking and I am able to play football again! After reading the LungMaster Review and receiving the product, I can feel the difference all over as I am now breathing correctly (not shallow breathing) so I am getting more oxygen to my body.
I am sleeping much better and my snore less than before! I did not buy this for sleep apnea but it was a happy bonus! – Michael