Top 10 Best Electric Slicer for Meat, Bread – Review & Buying Guide
Best Electric Slicer for Meat, Bread Review: For most people, bread is an essential part of breakfast. Some even eat it for desserts topped with their favorite fruits and cream. Regardless if you know how to bake your bread at your house or not, having the best bread slicers can be handy. Bread knife won’t be able to provide your desired cut anytime you want.
No need to worry about the shape of your bread in the future as our team at AllBoutReview is going to help you in picking up the best for you. We have seen many kids making weird faces if they find out the bread cut is not in good shape. Not cut meat slices easily as well.
To avoid unevenly and out of shape bread cuts, we have searched the market and created a list of the top ten best bread slicers for you. The following are the Electric bread slicers that stands out because of their advanced features, system, and convenience.
List of Best Electric Slicer for Meat, Bread
No products found.
These are the Top 10 Best Electric Meat, Bread Slicers
1. SuperHandy Meat Slicer Food Deli Bread Cheese 6.7-inch Professional Portable & Collapsible Electric AC 120V 60Hz 100 Watt with a Stainless Steel RSG Solingen Blade
The SuperHandy Bread Slicer is a great choice if you are seeking into the product selection for an electric bread slicer.
- Talking about the type of blade used in this. It is stainless steel serrated and size of 6.7″.
- Gear Driven Motor.
- Electric AC 120V / 60HZ
2. Kitchener 9-inch Professional Electric Meat Deli Cheese Food, Bread Slicer, Stainless Steel Blade
Kitchener Slicer is the best-seller over all the other brands when you search out the perfect slicer. The price is reasonable as well. Let’s check out some specifications.
- This slicer is built of premium coated steel & die-cast aluminium.
- Safe grade food plastic.
- Stainless steel carriage surface (protection from rust).
- Food Pusher teeth making it easier for you to slice in the food.
- Belt driven motor type.
3. Chefman Die-Cast Electric Deli/Food Slicer
Chefman is a great brand in this market and produces a good number of these kind of products. Check out the specifications.
- Powerful 180-watt AC Motor.
- Serrated Stainless Steel Blade
- Great cord length provided by the company.
This product has very mixed reviews by users and I personally suggest, if you are willing to buy this. You may face some problems in the future.
4. Elite Platinum EMT-625B Ultimate Precision Electric Slicer
The name Elite Platinum gives out a great impact on the mind of the users and it has all the qualities which you are looking for in an electric meat & bread slicer.
- Ultra-sharp stainless steel 7.5 inch blade.
- Adjustable thickness
- Non-slip rubber feet providing stability and safety.
5. Electric Deli Food Slicer with Child Lock Protection by OSTBA
OSTBA Slicer is on the list as well. Child lock protection is the key point making it different from others.
- Easy to clean.
- 7. 5’’ stainless steel serrated blade
6. OSTBA Electric Bread Slicer 200 Watts
We don’t need to provide a separate specifications for this model because it just has an additional feature of power in it.
The 200 watt provides high yield slicing power making it easier to cut some other food products as well without giving any difficult to your machine.
- Safety Protection
- Non-slip suction Cup
- Easy to clean (as mentioned above)
7. Cuisinart FS-75 Kitchen Pro Slicer
The Cuisinart Pro Bread Slicer is the number 7 on our list.
- Heavy motor
- Removable 7.5-inch undulated stainless steel cutting blade
- Non-slip feet.
- Slice control knob
8. Super Deal Commercial Stainless Steel Semi-Auto Meat Slicer
This product is manufactured by Super Deal comp. and comes at number 8 on our list.
- Sharpening control buttons.
- Stainless steel baffle plate but also transparent plastic plate.
- Dual handling system.
9. Chef’s Choice 6150000 Food Slicer
Chef’s Choice Electric Food Slicer has a beautiful yet useful design to meet all of your daily slicing needs. Coming at number 9 in this list!
- 7 inch stainless steel.
- Special button to secure the food carriage.
- Great motor.
10. Continental PS77711 Professional Series Deli Slicer
And this the last from our list. Let’s read all of its specifications and pros,cons.
- Heavy duty slicer.
- Sturdy design
- Blade gives out equal cuts.
What is a bread slicer?
The bread slicer is a piece of kitchen equipment designed to offer convenience in slicing bread, compared to when using your traditional knife. Bread slicers can generate uniform and even slices of your favourite bread.
You can use the same meat slicer for slicing bread and we have reviewed both above in our blog.
Choosing the Right Bread Slicer
Bread slicers have offered convenience to mankind since time immemorial. And every kitchen features one, especially if you are running a bakery or loves to eat bread in your household.
In buying the right bread slicer to suit your needs, we understand that there are hundreds of choices in the market. Below is an expert buying guide to help you make the right decision along with a list of the best bread slicers available in the market today.
Why Should You Buy One?
Here are the following benefits that you can enjoy with owning a bread slicer in your household:
- It saves you time. Using a bread slicer can help you save your time, instead of using a manual knife to cut the bread. This is a beneficial kitchen tool if you are a busy professional, living alone, and have to cook your food with a short amount of time.
- Ideal for bread makers. If your hobby involves making homemade bread, then you must invest in a bread slicer. Before presenting to your guests your bread, you might want to ensure that it is sliced in uniform and even loaves of bread.
- Customize the slice according to your liking. Thankfully, some high-end models of bread slicers nowadays will allow you to customize the slab according to your liking. Whether you want it thick or thin, having a bread slicer by your side can solve your little problem.
- An economical choice. Investing in a bread slicer is an economical choice. Aside from the fact that it does not consume any electricity when used, it also takes a little amount of space in your kitchen. Also, bread slicers are sold at a reasonable price, so you don’t need to worry even if you’re running short on budget.
Things to Consider When Buying Bread Slicers
The following things are to be kept in mind when shopping for your new bread slicer:
- Construction – First things first, you might want to ensure that you’ve invested in a bread slicer that can last for a long time. Therefore, you should opt for models that are made of metals, if not solid wood as your new kitchen tool. In that way, it can withstand the abuse of everyday use and serve you for years to come.
- Design – As much as possible, you should opt for a bread slicer with folding design. In that way, you’ll be able to store it away when not in use, saving some space in your kitchen. Bread slicers with foldable designs make it easy to carry around anywhere you want to go.
- Easiness of use – Your primary goal is to have even and uniformly sliced bread. So don’t make it complicated. Opt for a bread slicer that you can use without the help of a manual. Bread slicers are meant to be used by anyone. Therefore, you should opt for a model that you can get you started with bread slicing anywhere and anytime you want.
- Stability – You might want to invest in a bread slicer that has excellent stability. A wobbly bread slicer, when in use, can be very dangerous. You might accidentally cut your fingers if your bread slicer doesn’t stay in place during the operation. Take a look at the base of the bread slicer. It should be made of solid material that can hold the weight of your hands and of the bread you are planning to slice.
- Maintenance – Your bread slicer should require little to no maintenance for your utmost convenience. Some models have detachable parts that allow the user to wash when necessary easily. It is best that you opt for maintenance-free bread slicers that you can benefit from in the long run.
- Assembly and installation – Lastly, you should consider the assembly and installation of the product. As much as possible, you should buy bread slicers that are easy to assemble and install in your kitchen. Some models are delivered pre-assembled, while some require no assembly at all. Installation of the bread slicer in your kitchen should not be time-consuming and complicated.
If you looking for a knife with perfect blade, read our review on Dalstrong Knives.
With these selections of slicers, you can now find the best slicer that will suit your kitchen. They are very safe slicers designed from quality material; hence free from bacteria and chemicals. Lastly, they are also eco-friendly and budget-friendly bread slicers that you can’t afford to miss. We personally recommend you to buy the Kitchener 9-inch Professional Electric Meat Deli Cheese Food, Bread Slicer, Stainless Steel Blade.
Last update on 2023-06-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API