Saving your favourite memories is easy now with just one click. Read our review on The Photostick and how it can help you in saving a lot of space. AllBoutReview always providing the best & honest information.
How often do we feel that we run out of space on our smartphones and laptops? A lot of times! There are so many moments in our lives that we share and often capture with our loved ones.
Please note that photostick review covers the desktop computer version of the Photostick, and if you want more information about the mobile version, you can check out our photostick mobile review. This version of Photostick that we are reviewing here is designed for desktop computers laptops and iPads primarily.
What is A Photostick?
With ThePhotoStick you can easily backup and save tons of pictures and videos on your smartphone or PC without any hassle or extra stress. Stop worrying about the spending money on buying some extra space to save your photos.
This is a type of a storage device that has resemblance with a flash drive. It doesn’t only work as storage because it is also capable of retrieving lost data. Meaning to say, the fear of losing any important data can no longer be your problem. It comes in different colours and varied storage capacities.
The USB device contains a builtin app that searches through all the folders of your computer to find images & videos and create a backup for you. Not only does the Photo stick work on photos & videos, but it can also find documents. The device works automatically, it’s easy for those with limited tech experience to use.
One of the great things about the photo stick is that it also functions as an organizer. Normally, you’d have to sort and search for duplicates among all your photos. But the photo stick can automatically filter duplicates so you can save some storage space. So there aren’t any excuses left for you to avoid any photo backup at all. Just start the application and click GO and the photo stick will backup & organize all your photos and videos for you.
ThePhotoStick has three versions – 8 GB, 64 GB, and 128 GB. 8 GB can backup 3500 images and videos; 64 GB can backup 30,000 videos and images, while the 128 GB can achieve a maximum of 60,000 videos and images.
Features of Photostick Device
The Photostick is specially designed to find all the hidden photos and videos on your laptop or computer. Just plug it in and select “Go”. It’ll take about 10-20 minutes to work its magic. It’s going through all of the folders and files in your entire computer to make sure it doesn’t miss a thing
- Simple to use
- No Internet Required
- One click backup
- Works on both iOS and Android
- Fast & Automatic
- Compatible with all media formats
There is no such device till now which works like a charm to help you in these kind of situation. Technology has surely helped us in many possible ways.
How does Photostick work?
If you assume that Photostick works like an ordinary flash drive would, you’re partly right. This little gadget looks similar to a flash drive and has a USB that will work on any available port on your computer.
- It takes only two simple steps to operate.
- First you need to plug it into an empty USB port of your PC, Laptop or Tablet. Then a dialogue box will automatically popup which will have a “Go” button, make sure you click on that.
- ThePhotoStick works really fast. The quickness of the gadget also depends upon the number of files on your drive or PC. A full scan will take about 60 seconds. It will automatically detect files that might have been deleted or lost. You can also search your music and other document files.It will automatically create a backup of your files that allows you to your files from other devices.
- Other options that might pop up when installed in system are “Options”,“View”, “Files” and “Help”.
- The moment you insert ThePhotoStick in your PC’s USB drive, in the next couple of seconds a window will appear. Make Sure you press “Go” to allow the device to function.
- ThePhotoStick then starts it’s scanning process on your hard drive, it is also capable of finding lost documents, photos and videos.
Should I buy photostick?
When it comes to buying new products, especially tech products, you probably turn to your family and friends for advice. If you have someone who works as a tech specialist or has a computer science degree, you likely trust their advice over the recommendations given to you by anyone else. We want you to feel confident in trusting us when it comes to new tech tools and gadgets.