SpectroSeal Review – UV Light Glue Pen
A friend of mine introduced me to the SpectroSeal UV light glue pen, and I’ve been raving about it ever since. I’ve fixed anything and everything I can in my home. I’m going to share my experience and everything I know about this pen in my SpectroSeal reviews.
We live in a world where things break all the time. Instead of throwing those things away, what if you could repair them with a simple glue pen?
Time to read all the information about this UV Light Glue pen and find out, how it can really help you.
What Is SpectroSeal?
SpectroSeal UV Light Glue Pen is an adhesive that can be used both as a bonding agent and as a filler. Fixing glasses, toys, adding insulation, connecting two objects — it works for all minor repairs, all the SpectroSeal reviews can confirm this.
The bond this pen forms between two objects is quite durable, so it isn’t just a tool for a quick fix. In fact, the SpectroSeal can completely replace regular glue and even outperform it.
The glue pen is only around 5.30 inches long and one inch wide. That makes it slightly larger than a regular pen, meaning that it’s rather easy to use and store. You can keep it wherever you want — in the garage or in the office with your other pens. In addition, unlike most other glues, it won’t dry out even if you leave the cap off for a while. The formula will remain liquid and usable.
Notable Features of Spectro Seal
- Quick Curing: an application of UV glue can be cured in about few seconds. The high speed and efficiency achievable with UV glues makes it a technology that is usable for several existing processes and it comes in handy in large volume industrial applications for a faster and a more durable fixing. A short curing time also lessens quality related flaws as parts spend less time with wet or unfixed adhesive. However, the curing time will always depend on how much adhesive needs to be fixed. Few seconds may not always be the case when the adhesives to be glued is pretty much. However, the curing step is also infinitely adjustable. UV adhesives are often the go to material when manufacturers are looking for the shortest curing time possible. Compared to adhesives that rely on drying, heating or chemical treatment, the curing process for UV glue is much faster because of its simplicity.
- Best for all kinds of materials and surfaces: It is recommended that when bonding or fixing a glass to metal, a strong adhesive is used for a durable gluing to avoid stress due to differential thermal expansion and contraction between the joined particles. This can be easily absorbed by the adhesive and bring about less stress to the glass. This is when UV adhesives are most necessary since they are designed to be a permanent way of bonding glass and other materials. SpectroSeal is one of the best UV glues available in the market now.
- Flexible workability: Through some creative chemistry, the UV glue starts curing only when exposed to UV light. This means that it remains in liquid form while you work with it under visible light. With this characteristic, an application of UV glue can be modified or adjusted for a virtually indefinite period as long as it has not been treated under a UV lamp. This is particularly useful for creatives or those who apply the UV glue with methods that are not perfectly precise.
- Low temperature: The UV curing process is not dependent on exposure to high temperature and high temperature, nonetheless has no effect on UV gluing. This is therefore the best option for fixing up parts that high sensitivity to heat such as fabrics, plastics and metals. The fact that UV gluing does not require heat for fixing is an advantage to energy efficiency. This is a huge advantage in commercial manufacturing for high volume fixing as well as other creative uses. The UV lamp needed for the curing of the UV glue consumes much less energy than a heating oven.
- Hazard Free: Solvent based adhesives require that the process be done in an area with good ventilation as the solvents are flammable and typically toxic. UV glues present no such dangers or complexities. During the curing process, the UV glue produces no such gaseous byproducts. This means that UV curing process is less of a hazard.
- Exceptional Quality: This is one of the biggest benefits realized with SpectroSeal UV light glue pen. The other methods such as the solvent based ones that require drying undergoes evaporation in the process leading to a loss of volume or thickness but that is never the case with UV gluing process. This is why it retains good quality. The more consistent UV curing process also means reduced scrap, which is another goal for improved quality. To top it off, SpectroSeal UV glue is scratch resistant. The UV glue curing provides an unbreakable bond with improved part visual appeal and functionality. All of this happens with an environmentally friendly process and no harsh chemicals.
- Easy to apply: SpectroSeal spares the mess associated with drippy time sensitive glues that seem to get all over everything. SpectroSeal delivers the precise application you want for your most delicate and precise repairs.
How Does SpectroSeal Work?
This device works by using 2 caps. One of them covers the glue, whereas the other encloses the UV ray. Therefore, the pen just has to be used with the cap end that’s needed for the job, be it filling or gluing, and without relying on any other tool.
While most UV glue pens available on the market come in a kit containing a pen with glue and another one with UV light, SpectroSeal is different and packs both functionalities in the same device. Seeing both its glue and UV ends are very small, it can be used for the most precise and detailed work. Moreover, it’s comfortable to use, and this can’t be said about glue bottles.
Here’s How it Works: step-by-step guide;
- Step 1: Before applying the Spectroseal UV adhesive, the surface to be bonded must be attended. The surfaces should be kept dry and free of any kind of grease or dust by using pure ethanol and a clean piece of linen to clean. You should keep in mind that it’s advisable for every smooth surface to be roughened in order for the adhesive to develop its adhesive properties optimally.
- Step 2: After cleaning, you can then apply the adhesive. Keep in mind that it can be applied in several layers to fill up slots and holes and for a more strong bond depending on what you’re fixing. Also, to achieve better adhesion, you can first fix the surface by applying a thin layer of adhesive. Then apply a second, denser layer to optimize the adhesive properties.
- Step 3: After you have applied the Spectroseal UV adhesive, you can merge the surfaces and expose the UV light to let the adhesive for curing to take place. If the light does not reach the adhesive everywhere, press the surfaces firmly together for at least thirty seconds.
Does SpectroSeal Work?
SpectroSeal is the strongest glue on the planet guaranteeing it is going to work for the intended purpose. You’ve likely worked with lower quality glues before and they left you disappointed. Your problem was not fixed and you wanted your money back. Once you’ve made the switch to the SpectroSeal UV Light Glue, you’re not going to go anywhere else. This glue is so strong that it’ll Seal Any Material.
Once you’ve used SpectroSeal to deal with the problem you’re facing, you won’t need to use it again. Unlike the alternatives, this product works exceptionally well with all materials. Use it once and you’ll be good to go. It is that easy when you’re using this glue!
Benefits of Spectroseal
- Repairs the objects in less than five seconds
- Includes polymer instead of glue that makes it safe
- Is sourced with a UV light that acts as a stronghold on the objects
- Creates no mess or sticky residue after the use
- Is a lightweight and easy to handle
- Could be stored and used for up to three years
- Acts as filler to fill the holes on walls, woods, etc
- Eco-friendly in nature and is non-toxic
- Could be used for outdoor and indoor application
- The solvent-free solution is a non-drying agent
Why Should You Buy SpectroSeal?
Why should you buy an UV light adhesive glue pen when you can just buy super glue? If my SpectroSeal review wasn’t convincing enough, here are some other reasons:
- It takes just seconds to work. In two steps, your items are repaired.
- It uses non-toxic polymer. Many SpectroSeal reviews love that they can use this pen around children and pets without worry.
- It doesn’t make a mess. So many SpectroSeal reviews talk about the precision of the application and how it prevents dripping messes.
- It’s easy to use. I’ve yet to find any SpectroSeal reviews that claim this pen is hard to use.
I highly recommend this UV adhesive pen, but you’ll find so many other SpectroSeal reviews that are also praising this product.
Pros and Cons
What Our Customers Have to Say About SpectroSeal?
Craig W.- SpectroSeal is fantastic! My young son is always breaking his favorite toys during playtime. Thanks to this handy little repair tool, I get to play Superman and save all his broken stuff. The plastic welds are strong and hold up even after his intense play sessions. It works great!
Ken G.- I’ve made so many repairs using my SpectroSeal I’m pretty sure I’ve saved myself at least a thousand bucks! From the power adapter for my computer to my broken pair of designer shades, this thing really does the trick.
Allison G.- SpectroSeal should be in every jewelry maker’s toolbox! For the past few years, I’ve been selling my handmade earrings and necklaces at local artisan shows. This super pen is perfect for crafting my ideas and making quick repairs as needed.
Where to Buy?
Now with the booking step of SpectroSeal, you need to click the banner images provided above or below the page. The product is available at a 50% introductory price discount on the official website. For damaged and unused items, you get a 30-days money back guarantee. free shipping applies on bulk item orders.
Hurry! supplies are limited due to high demand. However, the product is only available online at the official website, so do not look for this UV glue pen at the nearest retail stores.