Starscope Monocular Review – Best Telescope
Take an award-worthy nature shot – with Starscope Monocular you can capture things you never could up close!
Starscope Monocular is only available online – buying from the official website guarantees that you will get the best deal possible.
All you have to do is complete the shipping information on the website, pay for your order and let us take care of the rest!
What is Starscope Monocular?
Starscope Monocular simply magnifies the view extraordinarily to be built into pictures. It’s impressive to see even the smallest activities of nature or wild life through this fantastic and exclusive monocular.
The product is of high-quality, and the amazing features like having lightweight material of monocular. You can easily use it from your smartphones. The versatility of this product is commendable.
In short, Starscope Monocular is a handy extension to your camera, regardless of the later being fixed on your phone or an independent one.
You’ve probably seen pictures of award-winning nature photographers, camouflaging themselves, armed with the longest camera lens you can imagine. This is their secret for capturing that perfect shot. But you don’t have to go that far – the solution for joining their ranks is much simpler and far more affordable.
With Starscope Monocular you can take equally breathtaking shots, or just explore the seemingly hidden secrets of the wildlife without putting in much effort.
Features of Starscope Monocular
- 10X magnification. View things as far as possible. If you think you can capture every moment with your phone, you are wrong because your phone cannot zoom in up to x10, and even when you zoom in with your phone, the images end up becoming blur.
- 50mm wide lens: Starscope Monocular is built with a lens that can capture a wide view of action, so you don’t miss a scene.
- BAK4 crystal prism lens: BaK stands for BaritleichKron (German for “Barium Crown”). It is used in high-end binoculars. It is the highest quality way to produce a binocular, that is why Starscope Monocular is a credible choice.
- HD glasses and lens are fully multi-coated. The lens is made of quality and durable material, so it is hard to break.
- Field view of up to 114 to 1100m: You have the luxury of viewing hills, mountains, rocks, flying birds as far as possible as though they were close.
- Lightweight: Starscope Monocular can be conveyed everywhere and anywhere because it is light and not bulky. It has a weight of just 320g.
- Sure grip and streamlined design: It has a low weight of 320g and a dimension of 15.5 x 7.0 x 4.4 cm, which makes it light to carry around and small enough to be gripped with the cup of the palms. With one single grip, you can capture so much.
- Made in advanced polymer: Starscope Monocular is made with durable materials that makes it hard to break when it falls and doesn’t scratch because the manufacturer was careful enough to make it scratch-resistant.
- 3mm exit pupil diameter.
- Eye relief of 20mm.
Specifications of StarScope Monocular
|Lens diameter||50 mm wide lens|
|Lens makeup||BAK4 crystal prism lens|
|Dimensions||15.5 x 7.0 x4.4 cm|
How Is StarScope Monocular Different From Others?
You are probably familiar with the concept of monoculars. They are basically a modern-day version of a spyglass and are used by everyone, from hunters and soldiers to bird watchers. But what sets Starscope Monocular apart is that it also doubles as an excellent quality camera lens – for only a portion of a price you would pay for professional ones.
And what’s even better, is that you can use it with your smartphone! Just snap a picture, and it’s already on your phone, ready to be shared with everyone.
Pros AND Cons of Monocular Starscope
Benefits Of Using Starscope Monocular
- The device is lightweight, and portable can be carried anywhere you travel. It can even fit in your formal pant pocket because of being small.
- It can be used conveniently, outdoors without worrying about rain, frost, or other humid climatic conditions. The moisture-resistant built of the machine ensures that.
- The advanced polymer material, with which the telescope is built, is unwatchable due to unique properties, so it doesn’t matter if you accidentally brush it past a rock or other abrasive solid.
- The monocular is compatible with almost all android phones, to click that clear, distinguishable selfie.
- Additionally, a tripod stand holds it when you want to keep your hands free.
- The product gives an immense Satisfaction Guarantee to its users, and also comes with many great offers.
How To Use It?
Using this device can’t be simpler than,
- Focus with your best eye, keeping as close to the device as possible. If you have glasses, do not remove them.
- Holding the device firmly without shaking is mandatory. You may either lay down or rest on your knees to attain stability.
- Locate and set your target, adjusting focus and click!
- Your job is done.
Price of StarScope Monocular
Starscope Monocular Reviews say the product being so cost-effective has all features that are desired from it. The product has various positive customer reviews, and the offers given by the brand are undeniably pleasing.
Hence, we would particularly recommend this product for everyone, since pictures are our life form these days, and this product will make them more memorable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the monocular is a fully-functional telescopic monocular. You can hold it up to your eye and see things over 50 miles away!
Yes, it is extremely drop resistant and is covered with a non-skid, protective coating. You can use it safely even under extreme conditions!
BAK stands for BaritleichKron (German for “Barium Crown”). It is used in high-end binoculars. It is the highest quality, most desirable way to build a monocular or binocular prism, which is why we used it in the Starscope Monocular.